I got to thinking about a previous post I wrote titled “A Day For The History Books” and realized I’ve lived through quite a few historical moments.
- Man’s first flight into space
- Men landing on the moon.
- The Berlin wall coming down
- The end of Communism in Poland
- The Bay of Pigs invasion
- Cuba becoming a forbidden place to travel
- Cuba being re-open
- The information highway going from phones with party lines to high-speed internet and instantaneous communication via video cam phones on the computer.
- Not to mention the Vietnam war, and the Middle East wars.
And I’ve only lived 1/2 of my life – at least chronologically. What could possibly be in store for the next half? I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.